1. Computation of Personal Taxation.
2. Computation of Corporate Taxation, as well as related taxation schedules.
3. Completing annual Form C / C-S & Appendixes in compliance to IRAS.
Why Outsource your Taxation to Us?
– Majority of the new setup companies and even existing companies overlook their corporate tax due to the their busy schedules.
– Form C and Form C-S are not easy to prepare as they require a lot of document preparations, such as tax computation, capital allowances, enhanced allowances, expenses schedules, etc.
– Lack of knowledge in taxation regularities. Thus, it is advised to engage the tax services of a professional firm.
– An individual’s personal income tax, in Singapore, is based on calendar year.
– The yearly individual personal tax returns must be lodged with IRAS by 15th April in the consecutive year.
– Failure to file your personal tax returns on time, will result in fines, penalties or even summons in some situations.